Be Part of The Team!
We Are Looking For Additional Climbers And/Or Team Leader
Groundsmen To Our Tree Maintenance Crew
At Total Tree Services, we’re proud of our reputation for offering a full range of arboreal services to our clients across Australia since 2002. We are dedicated to delivering superior customer service and good quality workmanship skilfully cost-effectively and in a timely manner.
We are currently looking for Climbers and Groundsmen (especially Team Leaders) to join our terrific team and would welcome applications from people with industry experience.
It is important you are enthusiastic, physically fit, naturally energetic and with a strong ability to multi-task.
Skills and Requirements
- Certificate III in Arboriculture preferred, but at a minimum chainsaw, qualifications accepted.
- MUST have a current drivers licence – C Class (HR class would be great)
- Holder of a Working with Children – Blue card, or willing to obtain one
- Willing to undertake (and pass) mandatory drug and alcohol testing as required
- No fear of heights, or working in safety restraints, or Elevated Work Platforms
- Flexibility, a can-do attitude, and reliability
- The capacity to work in a close team that depends on each other
- The ability to understand the customer’s needs
- The position is based in Toowoomba and the successful applicant would need to reside locally. Toowoomba is a great regional city that is affordable to live in and only a few hours away from some great holiday destinations that Queensland has to offer.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to join a business that provides above award wages as well as long term stable employment within a supportive environment.